09.30 Registration and mingle
10.00 EU Fit for 55 and how to implement Sustainability criteria
- Welcome to Svebio Fuel Market Day
Gustav Melin, Svebio
- The Climate package EU Fit For 55 and its impact on the bioenergy markets
Giulia Cancian, Bioenergy Europe
- How Stockholm Exergi implement the sustainability criteria regulation – Challenges and solutions
Nadja Paz, Stockholm Exergi
- Short break
- How will Timber top prices affect the energy sector?
Johan Freij, Danske Bank
- Panel discussion on EU Fit for 55 and its impact on investments and market
development with special concern of the Swedish situation.
Introduction by Kjell Andersson, Svebio
13.10 Forest markets and the wood fuel situation
- Actions to handle higher electricity prices and zero coal in Stockholm the coming winter
Shamsher Kahn, Stockholm Exergi
- Central European wood chip and pellet markets with a French perspective
Krister Rosenqvist-Packalén, Cleantek Trade
- Wood chip supply from the Baltics and East – Challenges and opportunities
Valentinas Belousovas, Pusbroliai
- Panel discussion
15.00 International trade, Pellets, Bio-Oils and the long term impact of the climate package
- Growing volumes on the Baltpool International Biomass Exchange – News and development
Andrius Smaliukas, Baltpool
- Comments on the pellet market situation – A Swedish and International perspective
Magnus Kyhlberg, PelletsFörbundet/Scandbio
- Vegetable oils substitute for fossils – A market analysis and what can be done today
Henrik Fridholm, Energifabriken
- Conclusions and thoughts. How will the Climate package actually fall out and what do we have to do about it?
Jean-Marc Jossart, Bioenergy Europe
16.45 End of conference
Gustav Melin and Giulia Cancian.
Kjell Andersson and Nadja Paz.
Johan Freij and Shamsher Kahn.
Krister Rosenqvist-Packalén and Martin Hansson.
Andrius Smaliukas and Magnus Kyhlberg.
Henrik Fridholm and Jean-Marc Jossart.
Please note that the programme is subject to change.