Due to Covid-19, we plan to arrange this event either as a public meeting or a digital one – more info will come!
Welcome to a conference at KTH where we put water at the centre. For a full day we will look at advances in science and technology that helps us manage water – our most precious resource – sustainably now and in the future.
Water has always connected people and therefore we need your involvement to make this event successful. This is how you can contribute:
Are you a researcher at KTH?
Come and present your water research at the Science Fountain; parallel tracks of short paper presentations. Welcome!
Are you one of KTH collaboration partners?
Share you perspective and experience of water collaboration at the Partner Poolside; open conversations between partners and KTH researchers. Please send us your ideas; what do you want to talk about?
The day will end with a strategic panel discussion on education and competence development. What kind of knowledge do we need to ensure safe and healthy water in our societies, now and 2050?
Stay tuned for more information on this webpage and on kth.se/water
1. Welcome by Dr David Nilsson, Director of the WaterCentre@KTH.
2. Keynote lecture by Prof. Janet Hering, Director of Eawag - Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology
3. Parallell research presentation sessions focusing on four thematic areas
4. Two parallel sessions with industry and public sector partners
5. One panel session on sustainable water education
6. Concluding reflections session
Registrate your name and contact info in the form below.
Are you a researcher at KTH who wants to present your water research? Please send us an abstract of 150 words using this Box folder: https://kth.app.box.com/f/8389710b8dcb486c946afa62efbdea19.
Use the .doc abstract template form following the link on this eventpage.