Find Your Path to Published
Join us 13-15 April 2018 for Stockholm's premier gathering of English-language authors, agents and editors. The Stockholm Writers Festival (# SWF18) aim: Give writers the opportunity to hone their craft, build industry contacts and join a community of established and emerging authors. Regardless of where you are-just starting out or finishing your latest manuscript- # SWF18 helps you find your path to published.
The festival features two parts:
Part I: Classes and Panels, April 13-14 (2,500 kronor)
- The festival opens Friday with a panel discussion on the latest trends in the industry featuring agents, editors and authors.
- Participants can then, in a "find your tribe" exercise, measure other authors of their genres.
- Saturday's full day of business and craft sessions convenes on everything from the perfect pitch to character development.
Part II: Intensive Sessions, 14-15 April (400 kronor per session)
- Small-group workshops will kick off featuring intensive instruction on a variety of craft and business subjects.
- Participants can also sign up for one-on-one pitch sessions with agents and editors.
The event is packed with inspiration and learning, yet provides ample time for networking with fellow writers, agents and editors.
Space is limited. Book today for discounted, early bird, prices.