HØIBERG Patent School - TOPICS
Can software, AI and Apps be patented?
HØIBERG Patent School - TOPICS is a free webinar series for anyone interested in knowing more about a specific topic within intellectual property. You will meet with our experts and have the possibility to pose questions.
This webinar is perfect for scientists, entrepreneurs, students or anyone interested in more in-depth knowledge on a specific topic.
During this webinar you will get answers to the following questions:
- Can inventions implemented in software be patented?
- What is a computer implemented invention?
- When is an invention technical?
- Can Apps be patented?
- How about Artificial Intelligence?
- Are there different requirements in different countries?
Where: ONLINE - A link to the webinar will be sent after signing up.
You will meet HØIBERG's patent attorney Peter Borg Gaarde
Partner, Head of High-Tech, European Patent Attorney, European Design Attorney, CDPA
The webinar will be moderated by Vibeke Bay, Patent Attorney, Aarhus