EU's directive on Sustainable Corporate Governance
After a few delays, the EU Commission is now expected to take a decision on the new Sustainable Corporate Governance directive on the 8th December*.
This webinar will summarise and reflect on the main aspects on the EU Commissions Sustainable corporate governance directive and its implications for the European and Swedish companies.
Join us to learn:
- What is the directive all about and when is it expected to take effect?
- Which companies will be affected and how?
- What does the directive mean from a Swedish corporate law perspective?
- Which Swedish laws/regulations are expected to be impacted by the EU directive? What can we learn from other legal developments impacting corporate governance? For example anti-bribery laws, GDPR etc.
- Filip Gregor, Head of the Responsible Companies Section, Frank Bold
- Biörn Riese, Senior Adviser/Lawyer, Jurie Advokat Aktiebolag
Moderator for the event will be Théo Jaekel, Corporate Responsibility Expert - Business and Human Rights, Ericsson
This event is for all companies (large and SMEs) who want to learn about the requirements that will result from the upcoming EU Corporate Social Responsibility directive.
Date & time: 15 December 2021, 14:30 – 16:00 CET*
Online event: The webinar will take place online. The link to the event will be sent one day in advance.
Language: the event will be carried out in English
Participants: Registration is open and free of charge to all member organisations in the Global Networks Sweden
Registration: The last registration day is 14th December, 12:00 PM CET.
Contact: In case you have questions about the event, please get back to us on email@example.com
*Please note that in case of a delay in EU Commissions decision, the event will be postponed to next year.