Welcome to the third International Public Construction Summit October 14th
Welcome to the third International Public Construction Summit in Stockholm organised by Invest Stockholm and the public developers of the City of Stockholm - Familjebostäder, SISAB, Stockholmshem and Svenska Bostäder.
Find out more about upcoming public construction projects in Stockholm and get an exclusive possibility to meet decision makers from all five companies. Learn more about the procurement process and hear companies that have won contracts share their experiences.
The event will be held online and will stream live on October 14th at 8 – 12 AM. All participants will have the possibility to participate in a live Q&A session.
- An introduction to the public construction market in Stockholm
- Tendering school: how can you maximise the chance of submitting a winning tender?
o Where to find the procurements and how to use our procurement portal
o Public procurement laws and tendering requirements
- Presentation of all four companies
o Upcoming public housing projects
o Upcoming school and preschool projects
- Presentation of “Stockholmshusen” – a dynamic purchasing system
- The “Fair Building” initiative – why it matters and what does it imply for the contractor
- Panel discussion on barriers to entry for construction companies and how to overcome them
- Q&A session with decision makers from all five companies